- Agreement: These rules (“Contest Rules”) govern the lifestyle product giveaway (“Contest”). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest Rules and the decisions of the Contest Sponsor, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants.
- Sponsor: The Contest sponsor is Editors Inc. (“Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: This Contest is open to all residents of Canada, excluding residents of Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside. No purchase necessary.
- Participating in the Contest: The Contest begins at 12:01 AM, on Saturday, December 23, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM on Saturday, December 30, 2017, (the “Contest Period”). To enter the Contest, “like” Editors Inc.’s contest post on Instagram, and follow both Editors Inc. and Indigo on Instagram during the Contest Period, if you are not already following them.
- Winner Selection: Three (3) selected entrants will be chosen by random draw, which will take place Sunday, December 31, 2017 on or about 1:00 PM in the City of Toronto, Ontario, from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The selected entrants will be contacted by a representative of the Sponsor within three (3) days of the draw, and must reply within 48 hours to maintain eligibility. Before being declared a winner, the selected entrant must answer a skill-testing question and agree to comply with the Contest Rules, and Sponsor will have the prize mailed to the selected entrant.
- Prize: There are three (3) prizes available to be won by three (3) winner, consisting of one (1) copy of the book When You Find Out the World is Against You by Kelly Oxford per winner (approximate value C$17.99).
- Termination: The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel, withdraw, amend, terminate or suspend this Contest in whole or in part for any reason.
- Other: By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received. This Contest is governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein and is void where prohibited by law. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or portion of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are awarded as is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed, beyond the standard manufacturer’s warranty.